Kayako is looking for a passionate product manager to join our product team in London.
At Kayako, we are building a customer service platform that is fit for delivering great customer service in the 21st century: software that doesn't put up barriers between customers and businesses, but removes them. We want to make delivering great customer service as easy as possible, so more businesses can do it. We care about that because we're all customers too. Kayako is currently used by 10,000s of businesses to support millions of users. With the new Kayako, we want to take that to 100,000.
If you are passionate about the user experience, are entrepreneurial in spirit and relish breaking down complicated problems into discrete steps and beautiful, elegant and create solutions, this role is for you.
Responsibilities, goals and things you'll be working on
- Improve customer satisfaction and accelerate adoption of Kayako.
- Maintain a smooth feedback funnel, connecting all of the customer feedback points across Kayako (from product engagement data to support conversations, sales conversations, customer feature requests and success metrics) to ensure we have our ears to the ground and are best positioned to understand our customer's pain points.
- Ensure we are always building the right thing for the right audience.
- Help refine and iterate on the Kayako product strategy and vision.
- Understand customer and business requirements, and translate them into product decisions, requirements and user stories for development.
- Define goals and success metrics to test our hypotheses and product decisions.
- Work closely with design, engineering, QA and marketing to ensure every single release and new capability has the maximum impact.
Experience and requirements
- 3+ years in a product management role in web applications where you have successfully owned, managed and shipped significant new products or capabilities with measurable success.
- A technical background.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated practical awareness and understanding of customer-oriented design and have practiced customer development.
- Able to represent the broader product strategy to a wide customer base and to be a day to day contact for their user stories and product design questions.
- Experienced in managing business and technical projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The thought of your work being used by millions of customers doesn't panic you - it excites you!
We started out with an ambitious goal: a better online customer support experience. Today, tens of thousands of businesses connect to millions of customers using Kayako. That was just one phase of an exciting journey. We are about to embark on an exciting new phase, and completely revolutionize the way businesses support and build relationships with their customers. Why do we care? Because we're all customers too.