Kayako is seeking a passionate Lead engineer to join it's product team and help us build the future of helpdesk platform. This person would be required to work cross-functionally with a number of teams to ensure solution delivery.
- Own end-to-end product design and development: Support functional design, help build from scratch to support new product features
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Ability to author technical documentation with high level design documents
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications.
- Should be familiar with software development methodology and release processes
- M.S./B.E./B.Tech degree in computer science, electrical engineering, operations research or other technical field preferred
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience working in extremely large-scale computing infrastructures
- Strong coding and scripting ability on LAMP platform (PHP)
- Solid GNU/Linux experience
- Solid database experience, MySQL preferred
- Experience with Cloud Computing a plus
We've brought the helpdesk a long way. We started out with an ambitious goal: a better online customer support experience. Today, tens of thousands of businesses connect to millions of customers using Kayako.
You can trace us back to 2001. We bootstrapped from there to where we are today, but that was just one phase of an exciting journey. We are about to embark on an exciting new period for the company and product, and completely revolutionize the way businesses build support and build relationships with their customers. Does that pique your interest? Drop us a line!