Kayako is seeking a software engineer to join it's backend team to focus and develop technology for building scalable systems for our back-end services.
- Design and implement advance features for Kayako's backend platforms
- Specialize in UI development with AJAX and similar technologies, client application development and internalization.
- Ability to author technical documentation with high level design documents
- Experiment with exciting and innovative technologies.
- MS/BE/BTech degree in Computer Science or like study
- Strong coding and scripting ability on LAMP platform (PHP, C/C++, Perl)
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience building endpoints in a service oriented restful style architecture
- Solid database experience, MySQL preferred
- Experience with Cloud Computing a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams
We've brought the helpdesk a long way. We started out with an ambitious goal: a better online customer support experience. Today, tens of thousands of businesses connect to millions of customers using Kayako.
You can trace us back to 2001. We bootstrapped from there to where we are today, but that was just one phase of an exciting journey. We are about to embark on an exciting new period for the company and product, and completely revolutionize the way businesses build support and build relationships with their customers. Does that pique your interest? Drop us a line!