Kayako is looking for a driven Account Executive to join our sales team in our Gurgaon office to drive international business and sales momentum.
If you value ownership (from lead to closure) and autonomy are driven by results and thrive in the charged and exciting environment of a high growth technology startup, then we might be made for each other.
Goals you will own
- Deliver $500K USD / Annual Recurring Revenue / Per Year
Responsibilities and things you'll be working on
- Become a Kayako expert and evangelist, combining your knowledge and understanding of the customer's business to build a relationship.Position Kayako within the customer's business and sell to prospective customers through value selling
- Demonstrate the value of Kayako (via discussions, presentations and product demonstrations) to key stakeholders with creative, tailored and business contextual pitches that resonate
- Deliver presentations and product demos with creative and tailored pitches to demonstrate the value of Kayako through value
- Evangelize Kayako by helping to develop a complete value proposition over all kinds of channels and media including webinars, in-person events and presentations
- Consistently improve the conversion rate and use your experience and customer-first mindset to improve the entire customer journey
- Customer Centric and be the voice of the customer
- Qualify opportunities, and allocate time and resources accordingly to identify and nurture opportunities
- Accurately forecast and manage your pipeline, sales activity and revenue attainment in Salesforce.com
- Consistently exceed your revenue goals by executing on your outstanding sale strategy
- Own and close complex deals and sales cycles, involving several stakeholders and other Kayako teams
- Coach and mentor Sales Development Representative/s to achieve their targets
Experience and requirements
- 5 - 8 years of experience in international B2B Selling and a revenue quota carrying role as an Account Executive
- Demonstrable consistent track record of exceeding quota achievement.
- SaaS Software Product Selling experience
- Computer Science education background and Business degree is highly desirable (but not mandatory)
- Experience of delivering online product demonstrations
- Understanding of SaaS Sales cycle
- A self-starter mentality; constantly ahead of the curve
- Well plugged in the Global technology space, tech savy, and a team player, able to guide and advise both clients and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and outstanding negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills
- Strong technical aptitude, a proficiency with Salesforce/CRM tools and a passion for discovering new tools to aid sales performance and productivity
- Experience in delivering virtual presentations, online web demonstrations and inside remote sales
- Flexibility to work in varying 24X5 shifts aligned with your customer's time zone
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Customer Support and Services space
- Experience in selling to Micro and SMBs
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customer
- Experience in working with a hybrid sales environment
- Familiarity with SalesForce (CRM), Hubspot (Inbound marketing), monitoring tools such as Totango
Sales at Kayako
We've got a big vision for what it takes to deliver a greater customer experience, so it is natural that we do sales differently at Kayako. It's why our sales team owns the customer journey just as much as anyone else in the company. We value ownership and accountability, from the lead stage all the way through to closure and on-boarding.
We started out with an ambitious goal: a better online customer support experience. Today, tens of thousands of businesses connect to millions of customers using Kayako. That was just one phase of an exciting journey. We are about to embark on an exciting new phase, and completely revolutionize the way businesses support and build relationships with their customers. Why do we care? Because we're all customers too.