What is available
- Each license allows for one single installation of Kayako help desk software.
- Each license comes with full technical support and access to upgrades.
- There are no user or department limitations.
- The majority of the application source code is open and accessible.
- You are entitled use one license on one live, public domain name only.
Who is eligible
To find out if your organization or project is eligible for this offer and to get started, contact us with your profile and any relevant information (e.g. registered charity number).
Terms of the free help desk software offer
- Kayako reserves the right to change the terms of and withdraw this offer at any time (but once you receive your license, it is yours forever - regardless of term changes).
- By requesting a license, you will be considered to be a Kayako customer (effectively, billed $0.00) and will be bound the customer end-user license agreement when installing the software.
- Your charity must be registered with and recognized by your local authorities.
- Your open-source project must have an established codebase, available online and to the public, and published under a recognized open-source license.
- To be eligible, your organization must be not-for-profit (charitable, such as IRS code 501(c)(3)), non-government, non-academic, non-political, non-religious and non-commercial.
- Licenses received through this offer cannot be resold or transferred to another organization.
- Branding free licenses cannot be used with a free license received through this offer.