Free help desk software
- Home »
- Free help desk software
Kayako Download licenses for Kayako Fusion, Kayako Resolve and Kayako Engage are available free of charge to registered charities and open-source projects. Free, perpetual licenses with unlimited users and no strings attached. Finally; some viable, business-class, free help desk software!
What is available
- Each license allows for one single installation of Kayako help desk software.
- Each license comes with full technical support and access to upgrades for twelve months. There is no obligation to renew your support subscription in order to continue using your support desk.
- There are no user or department limitations.
- The majority of the application source code is open and accessible.
- You are entitled to request any number of additional domain licenses for multiple installations (as long as they are used strictly for and in the same organization).
Who is eligible
Generally, any registered charity (registered with their local authorities) and any open-source software project is elegible for this offer. Some organizations who fit this profile may still be excluded from this offer.
To find out if your organization or project is elegible for this offer and to get started, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile and any relevant information (e.g. registered charity number).
Terms of the free help desk software offer
- Kayako reserves the right to change the terms of and withdraw this offer at any time (but once you receive your license, it is yours forever - regardless of term changes).
- By requesting a license, you will be considered to be a Kayako customer (effectively, billed $0.00) and will be bound the customer end-user license agreement when installing the software.
- Your charity must be registered with and recognized by your local authorities.
- Your open-source project must have an established codebase, available online and to the public, and published under a recognized open-source license.
- To be eligible, your organization must be not-for-profit (charitable, such as IRS code 501(c)(3)), non-government, non-academic, non-political, non-religious and non-commercial.
- Licenses received through this offer cannot be resold or transfered to another organization.
- Branding free licenses cannot be used with a free license received through this offer.